Skydiving Tandem Jump
The Skydiving Tandem Jump consists of jumping with an experienced and qualified instructor with a parachute especially designed for two people. The jump takes place right next to Aranjuez, the location of the of the summer residence of 17th century Spanish Royal Family and other places of interest. There are countless terraces for “cañas y tapas” for pre/post jump snacks!
Enjoy a day out of Madrid, exploring the area around Aranjuez and top it all off with a high adrenaline rush!
- The drop zone is located just outside of Madrid, in the village of Ocaña, 15 minutes from Aranjuez
- After proper equipping with the harness and a brief explanation, the Jumper is ready for the Skydiving Tandem jump
- You will gain 60 seconds of free fall, traveling at a speed of 125 miles/hour
- 5 minute comfortable flight until the landing area
- Option for Photo /Video (85€, 110€ for both photo and video)
- Transport can be provided for a minimum of 3 passengers (30€/ person)
- Alternatively, Jumper or Jumpers can reach the jump site through a combination of bus/taxi
- Jumper must wear comfortable sneakers/ or can wear sturdier shoes
MORE THAN MADRID OUTDOOR SPORTS…
PACKS & TRIPS, TOURS & CULTURE – Completely Customized, Completely Spain
Combine the activities of your choice to optimize your visit to Madrid and the of Spain. Action, Culture & Cuisine… Madrid has it all and Spain has more!
We can arrange One-Day & Multi-Day Trips combining all the fun outdoor activities and extra options you want, combining almost all activities we offer, including a nice lunch, drinks, visits or a dinner to top it all off.