Paragliding Tandem Flight in Madrid
The stable and warm climate in Central Spain makes it possible to do a Paragliding Tandem Flight all year round! There are several breathtaking areas in Madrid’s mountains where you can take off and soar the skies…
Feel the wind on your face and that unique feeling you have with free flight: the ground far from your feet and your body closer to the birds. FREEDOM.
After this flight, when you step out of your house and look at the sky you’ll be able to say ….I’ve been there!
The flight sites are located in three different areas, all of them around an hour from Madrid:
- Cebreros (Ávila)
- Somosierra (Madrid)
- Pedro Bernardo (Ávila)We usually fly out of Cebreros. Only when we can’t due to weather conditions we drive over to Somosierra or Pedro Bernardo for the flight.
After arrival at the flying site you will be properly equiped for the flight. Also you will be informed about the guidelines for a good take-off and landing. Essentaily the pilot lifts the glider off the ground and the passenger runs forward until take off.
Tandem Flight Highlights
- Indescribable experience!
- The passenger is united by a harness to a qualified and very experienced instructor
- Flights are between 600 – 800 vertical meters
- Around 20 minute comfortable flight until the landing area
- Option for HD Photo /Video (25 € additionally)
We are always dependent on the weather conditions which influences the moment that you will actually be flying. It can happen that, after arriving on sight, we have to wait up to 1,5 – 2 hours before we can actually fly. Make sure that you bring some drinks, food and maybe something to read to be able to pass the waiting time. And when the weather is fresh enough layers so you won’t get cold while waiting!