Rock Climbing in Madrid. 55-95 €
National Park La Pedriza is home to hundreds of climbing routes. Rocks are granite and limestone. There are classical routes, equipped routes, bouldering… you name it, and we have it!
Rock Climbing Highlights
- La Pedriza is a stunning and unique landscape
- Rock Climbing is in La Pedriza
- After a couple of hours of healthy exercise, a delicious and well-deserved lunch can be enjoyed, and if you wish a visit to the 14th century monastery of “Santa María de El Paular” is closeby!
- Activity lasts 1.5 -2 hrs
- Transport can be provided for a minimum of 3 passengers (25 €/ person)
- No experience needed for beginners; and normal level of fitness
- Must be 7 or older
- You name it… Usually can adapt to your needs, as long as we receive a time request -a minimum of 24 hours in advance
- Can be arranged on demand for clients and groups for weekend tours or multi-day trips.
- Day Backpack, Mountain/Hiking boots or trail shoes, Hiking or outdoor wear, fleece, waterproof jacket, warm hat or beanie, sun cream, lip balm, sun hat, sport sunglasses, mobile phone, camera, passport, personal medication, snacks (energy bars, fruits, sandwich, etc.), Drinks : minimum 1 litre of water per person.
- Minimum 1 person, Maximum 30 people
- In case of bigger groups, contact us?
|1 – 3 people||70 €||65 €|
|4 – 7 people||60 €||60 €|
More than 7 people, consult us!
- Climbing, Personal accident and civil liability insurance, First aid, equipment and gear
What’s not included:
- Personal equipment, food and drinks
How to book this Tour?
- Please send us by email or by the contact form on this website your available dates, number of people and pick up location. Our Team will take a look at your request.
- When we have received your OK, we will send you the confirmation
- To book the tour, 30% deposit fee will be paid in advance. (Only refundable if made more than 48 hours in advance)
If cancellation is made more than 48 hours in advance, deposit is refundable.
Terms and Conditions
I want to do an activity with MADRIDOUTDOORSPORTS.COM or buy a product from their Shop. Before doing so, I understand that:
- If I contract an activity with MADRIDOUTDOORSPORTS.COM, I assume all the risks during this activity and I state having read and understood all legal policies described here.
- MADRIDOUTDOORSPORTS.COM cannot take any responsibility for deaths, injuries or incidents that may arise during activities.
- MADRIDOUTDOORSPORTS.COM always checks the quality and state that their Nutritional Products are in before shipment takes place. MADRIDOUTDOORSPORTS.COM cannot take any responsibility for problems related to the quality of the Nutritional Products after these have been shipped.
- The majority of the activities imply physical exercise and effort and I should be in sufficient physical condition to participate, being aware of my own physical limitations. I should stop any physical activity before putting my health at risk.
- I should communicate any special health condition, medical condition or medication that could affect my participation in the activity to MADRIDOUTDOORSPORTS.COM before participating.
- The activities can (partially) take place in settings open to regular vehicular and pedestrian traffic. All traffic rules apply to each individual participant of the activities.
- Therefore, MADRIDOUTDOORSPORTS.COM cannot be held responsible for any possible harm caused by traffic or disobedience by participants of local traffic laws during the activities.
- Participants should act on their guide’s instructions throughout the activities.
- MADRIDOUTDOORSPORTS.COM is not responsible for the provision of food or drinks during the activities.
- Participants younger than 18 can only participate in the company of an adult with legal responsibility over the minor.