Segovia Balloon Ride
Our Segovia Balloon Ride is one of the most relaxing ways to enjoy the scenery of the beautiful Guadarrama mountain range.
The Segovia Balloon Ride is either early in the morning or at sunset, you will be sailing through the sky enjoying the view of the landscape which is just waking up in the morning sun or going to sleep after a sunny and bright day. You will fly above the 2.000 years old Roman city os Segovia which is on the edge of the Guadarrama, This will assure you of some of the most breathtaking views to be found around Madrid.
Our experienced pilots will take you on a safe hour long flight and secure a soft landing at the end. And if you would like you can help with the preparations prior take off.
- The Segovia Balloon Ride takes place above the 2.000 years old Roman city of Segovia and its surroundings, offering views not only of the two millennia old aqueduct, but also over Madrid’s “Sierra de Guadarrama” National Park.
- Help with or simply witness the assembly of the balloon, take off and next thing you know, you’re flying!
- Leave everything to our expert pilots and be sure to enjoy the experience of an hour-long flight and soft descent to landing.
- The day is rounded out with a traditional toast with Champagne and some local snacks.
- The whole activity will take around 3 – 4 hours
MORE THAN MADRID OUTDOOR SPORTS…
PACKS & TRIPS, TOURS & CULTURE – Completely Customized, Completely Spain
Combine the activities of your choice to optimize your visit to Madrid and the of Spain. Action, Culture & Cuisine… Madrid has it all and Spain has more!
CHECK OUT OUR NEW URBAN TOURS COMPANY: WWW.MADWAYTOMADRID.COM
AND WE ALSO OPERATE OUTSIDE MADRID NOW, WITH: WWW.OLEOUTDOOR.COM
We can arrange One-Day & Multi-Day Trips combining all the fun outdoor activities and extra options you want, combining almost all activities we offer, including a nice lunch, drinks, visits or a dinner to top it all off.