PAYMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
>> The prices published on the website represent a 4% discount on payments done by Bank Transfer or in cash. Operations with credit card will loose this discount. <<
- Credit Card Payments can be done directly via Paypal (no account needed).
- Name: Banco Santander
- IBAN: ES34 0049 5124 62 2316430522
- BIC: BSCHESMM
(These bank details are also provided on our Paypal invoices.)
In some cases we allow a cash payment. For example when a minimum of 50% deposit is paid beforehand.
- If cancellation is communicated more than 72 hours in advance, the deposit is refundable.
- Cancellations communicated less than 72 in advance are not refundable.
- If done via credit card (or Paypal), a 4% fee is withheld.
I WANT TO DO AN ACTIVITY WITH MADRID OUTDOOR SPORTS OR BUY A PRODUCT FROM THEIR SHOP. BEFORE DOING SO, I UNDERSTAND THAT I SHOULD ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING SAFETY WAIVER:
- If I contract an activity with MADRID OUTDOOR SPORTS, I assume all the risks during this activity and I state having read and understood all legal policies described here.
- MADRID OUTDOOR SPORTS cannot take any responsibility for deaths, injuries or incidents that may arise during activities.
- MADRID OUTDOOR SPORTS always checks the quality and state that their Nutritional Products are in before shipment takes place. MADRID OUTDOOR SPORTS cannot take any responsibility for problems related to the quality of the Nutritional Products after these have been shipped.
- The majority of the activities imply physical exercise and effort and I should be in sufficient physical condition to participate, being aware of my own physical limitations. I should stop any physical activity before putting my health at risk.
- I should communicate any special health condition, medical condition or medication that could affect my participation in the activity to MADRID OUTDOOR SPORTS before participating.
- The activities can (partially) take place in settings open to regular vehicular and pedestrian traffic. All traffic rules apply to each individual participant of the activities.
- Therefore, MADRID OUTDOOR SPORTS cannot be held responsible for any possible harm caused by traffic or disobedience by participants of local traffic laws during the activities.
- Participants should act on their guide’s instructions throughout the activities.
- MADRID OUTDOOR SPORTS is not responsible for the provision of food or drinks during the activities.
- Participants younger than 18 can only participate in the company of an adult with legal responsibility over the minor.
The following is an overview of all our different Discounts. Check it out to see if you’re entitled to any of them!
A hint: we adore doing Outdoor Acitivities on Weekdays and we absolutely LOVE Repeaters… 😉
- Discounts are not acumulable. Don’t worry; if more than one discount applies to you, we always make the most attractive one (for you!) effective.
|On your second (or 3rd or 4th) Running Tour.
>> Very simple: you repeat a Running Tour, you get a big fat 20% off!
– €20 p/p
|Applicable to all the members of a group larger than 10 people.
>> Only for skydiving.
SKYDIVING LOW SEASON
– €20 p/p
| Applicable from November through February.
>> Only for skydiving.
|On your next activity with us.
>> As soon as you book more than one activity with is, you’ll get your corresponding discount. They vary per combination and also include discounts on Packs, where we include Transport, Lunches and Dinners, Cultural visits etc.
|On any activity you book with us during Weekdays.
>> With “Weekdays” we comprehend Monday through Thursday. You book any activity on any of these days and… Well, you get it.
|In our associate souvenir stores.
>> After any activity, we hand our special discount cards with the corresponding 5% off on any article in the 12 souvenir stores our partner runs in Madrid. The cards are not personal (so they ARE exchangeable between different users) and you can use it as many times as you wish.